Company presentations by Hi&Lo
The corporate presentation is often the introduction to a meeting with new and existing clients, as well as important additional stakeholders. It helps you introduce your portfolio and provides a guide through the content you would like to present. As such, it sets the stage for the rest of a meeting, which can sometimes have significant secondary objectives – such as contract wins, development partnerships, or an invitation to a follow-up meeting. As a rule, the company presentation is created in PowerPoint.
Professional preparation and presentation design: The first impression counts!
The following also applies to the company presentation: There is no second chance for the first impression. To present yourself effectively and stand out from the competition, you need a modern and professional presentation design. For a professionally designed company presentation, please contact us.
What should be the content of your company presentation?
In an introductory presentation, you can primarily visualize the following aspects for your company:
- Data, facts and figures about your company
- Product portfolio and range of services
- Reference customers
- Contact details
But keep the following rules for the content in mind:
- always ask yourself what about your company is worth knowing and interesting for your potential customers, journalists or possible partners.
- match the content of the presentation with other media you use (online as well as offline). This will prevent you from communicating different information in different places.
- less is more. List the key points in key words and fill them in with your own words during the presentation.
- supplement your text with meaningful images. This will lighten up the presentation and make you more valuable.
- remember that your presentation is a living document that should always be updated.
Just like in any other conversation, it’s also helpful to mention something immediately during the company presentation that your counterpart already feels the first common ground with. Maybe a little “You already know us, we are behind …” or “Have you heard of XY? That was one of our projects …” or simply use the parallel of the existing problems, service and products, which should be familiar to your conversation partner.
However, company presentations must also work without a presenter.
Because in most cases the company presentations are sent out as info brochures before the appointments. Therefore, these PowerPoint presentations are often very wordy.
This should not stop you from simply ignoring the common PowerPoint tips or, as some experts put it, “making the capital mistake of packing too much text into a presentation”.
The same applies to company presentations: it has to work, not only look nice 😉
Let our presentation experts create your company presentation, because first impression always counts!
„SLIDEN” TO SUCCESS WITH OUR POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS
As a PowerPoint agency, Hi&Lo creates target-oriented corporate, sales and project presentations. We support you in a pragmatic way from the conception to the design of your presentation – it is simply our job to make you look good.